Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here we are...2012

Alright, I am assuming you who are reading this, know nothing about me. I pretty much started this blog as a place to write...not really knowing who, if anyone, would be reading. I have been on facebook since 2007, and on myspace before that. It's a bit difficult to write in a blog format on facebook, so, after a few years of contemplation, I write. lol.
Ok, so, where to begin. I am a mom of 6. Yes, I said 6. I had 6 children, all natural child-birth, all with the same man. This man, after 13 years, and 6 kids, decided, "he didn't want to be married anymore". Much to my dismay at the time, and after a long battle for reconciliation, I filed for divorce. This was hard for me as a Christian. I believed my marriage would last forever and "for better or worse" we would grow old together. We did not. I was devastated. I do not pretend to know what God has for us, or why things, events, etc., happen the way they do, but they do. Looking back now, I am not sad about the divorce. I did not choose it, and God knows, it is hard on my kids. I was in a give/take relationship...I gave, he took. I have since remarried a wonderful, kind, generous, considerate man who loves and cherishes me for who I am. We are in a give/give relationship. He gives, I give, we all give! It's all good! I write all this to give you a background. Where I have come from, my past story, has created a new path, a road on which I now travel. This is the  journey I will attempt to record here. Thanks for coming along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment